Player looking for 15U or 14U team near Hudson

GHVBL Forums Players looking for GHVBL teams (FREE AGENTS) Player looking for 15U or 14U team near Hudson

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt

My son is a freshman currently playing varsity at a high school in Maryland, but he will be living in Hudson this summer from June 19 on. He is a pitcher (70-73 mph FB) and plays SS/3rd/LF. He won’t be 15 until end of August so could probably go either 15U or 14U. He played in Hudson Valley LL last year while school was remote due to COVID. The closer to Hudson the better. Thank you.

#5374 Reply
    Bob Robinson

Hello Matt, our organization is The Valley Pirates Baseball Club located in Yorktown Heights, NY. We have a 14U and 15U travel team if your son is interested. I would be happy to do an evaluation for your son to see where he would fit best. You can contact me at info@valleypirates.com

Bob – Coach Pops, General Manager

#5394 Reply
    Lucas Middlebrook

We have a competitive 14U team playing out of Patterson, NY. We will be doing D2/D3 GHVBL games and approximately 4-5 tournaments, including Aberdeen, The Rock and CT Sportsplex. E-mail if interested and a coach will reach out.

#5399 Reply
    Matt

Lucas, Bob — thanks for the replies, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out. Unfortunately, I think the 1 hour+ drive each way is going to be a deal breaker. Maybe something a little farther north, closer to Hudson, will surface.

Thanks again to both of you and good luck this summer!

Matt & Hugo

#5492 Reply
    John

Matt,

We have a 14u team located in Pine Plains. What is your sons date of birth? If he is able to play in the 14u level we might have room for him. Let me know the date of birth and I will talk with the other coach and see if we have a spot available.

John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Player looking for 15U or 14U team near Hudson
Your information: