Free agent 11U, or 12U player looking for a new team to play travel ball with

GHVBL Forums Players looking for GHVBL teams (FREE AGENTS) Free agent 11U, or 12U player looking for a new team to play travel ball with

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank Rivera

My Son Sean Rivera is an 11 year old ball player, that has been playing competitive travel ball for the past 3 years. Prior to that Rec ball. His team Last year played in the GHVBL and made it to the championship game in the 12U Bracket. His team folded this year with no notice. He turns 12 in November. We are located in Carmel, and were open to travel to make it to practices, and games, and our dedication/attendance is 100% guaranteed. were open to any teams in the Westchester county, Putnam County, and Dutchess county area.

I can be contacted here on this forum, or preferably my cell 917-675-1037.

#4708 Reply
    Richard Dieckman

Frank,

The Captains have openings for 13u (60/90). We are based out of Redding, CT. Would your son be interested in playing 60/90? We are 33 min from Carmel.

Rich

#4711 Reply
    John Robinson

Hello Frank, The Valley Pirates Baseball Club is located in Westchester County. We have a facility in the JV Mall called Diamond Performance Lab and we use the Navajo Fields in Yorktown Heights. Our 12u Team this year will be attending the All-Star Village Cooperstown Tournament in August and we are looking for one or two competitive players to complete our roster. If you are interested, please contact me through info@velleypirates.com and I will be happy to go over our program for the upcoming season. John Robinson or Steve Graves

#4712 Reply
    John Robinson

John Robinson
    Hello Frank, The Valley Pirates Baseball Club is located in Westchester County. We have a facility in the JV Mall called Diamond Performance Lab and we use the Navajo Fields in Yorktown Heights. Our 12u Team this year will be attending the All-Star Village Cooperstown Tournament in August and we are looking for one or two competitive players to complete our roster. If you are interested, please contact me through info@valleypirates.com and I will be happy to go over our program for the upcoming season. John Robinson or Steve Graves

#5238 Reply
    KEITH J MONTGOMERY

Poughkeepsie Vikings 12U is looking for players for end of spring and summer season. If interested please contact 845-392-3184 or keithkjm@hotmail.com
    Thank you

#5427 Reply
    Anthony

Hi my son is 11 going to be 12 in jume. He has played rec ball since 6 and travel since 2021. Looking for a.new travel team for.summer season. I sould.prefer Bergen or.Essex county.

#5428 Reply
    Anthony

Contact me at goodfella0823@aol.com. Anthony

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #5427 in Free agent 11U, or 12U player looking for a new team to play travel ball with
Your information: