15u catcher/outfielder looking for Fall team

GHVBL Forums Players looking for GHVBL teams (FREE AGENTS) 15u catcher/outfielder looking for Fall team

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edie Cassidy

My son is looking to play for the Fall on a 15u/16u team. Catching and outfield.

#6188 Reply
    Jason van Schaften

Hello Edie,

My name is Jason van Schaften with the Patterson Pirates. We are moving to 15u in the fall and would be happy to have your son try out. If interested, please reach out to me at jason@jvsweb.net

#6224 Reply
    Steve Riccio

Hi Edie. We have openings for 15u fall 2022 players. Our home field is at Peekskill Stadium. New interested player workouts will be held on Saturday 8/27 at 10am and on Sunday 8/28 at 1:30pm both at Peekskill Stadium. The Peekskill Stadium address is 30 Louisa Street, Peekskill, NY (by the Hudson River across from the Holiday Inn Express). For more details please email me at sriccio@crotonbombers.com and also to register your son. Our website is http://www.bombersbaseballny.com
    Steve Riccio

#6240 Reply
    Bill Sullivan

We have an opening for both catching and outfield. Pleasue contact us at hardballny@gmail.com or call Bill Sullivan at 914-275-2986

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: 15u catcher/outfielder looking for Fall team
Your information: