13U, 14U, 15U player looking for a team

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe

Hi
    I’m currently looking for a team for my son to join for the Spring 2023 season. We were set up to join a Rec team this spring but it doesn’t look like the demand will be strong enough to create a league. He’s turning 13 in May, he plays the left side of the infield and plays the outfield. Throw right, bats left. I can see him being strong enough for as high as 14U and potentially 15U (he’s a head taller than all of his friends in his class) and can try-out if given the opportunity. We live in Cortlandt manor Ny (Westchester county). If I left anything out, don’t hesitate to ask.

#11271 Reply
    Ryan

We are looking for a 13u player for Summer ’23. Not sure if you have found a home but feel free to email if you or someone you know is interested. We are based out of New Milford, CT so it may be a touch out of your way. Let me know.

#16250 Reply
    Adam

The EA Baseball 14u & 15u team in Bedford Hills, NY have roster spots open for the 2024 spring-summer season. If you’re interested in trying out, please contact adam@eatrainigllc.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: 13U, 14U, 15U player looking for a team
Your information: